Monday, April 25, 2011

Bathroom Sneak Peak

Did you forget about my bathroom makeover? Can you believe it's still not done? Waiting on that rug still, so I'm taking my time finishing up a piece of artwork to go on the wall. It's done, I just need to print it and paint a frame. But here's a sneak peak of how it's looking.

 
And evidently my design plan isn't too original. Look what I saw this week! (OrdyandJoon

I like their mirror better, but I doubt it would have fit in my space. Too wide. Besides, mine was only $30 from Craig's List.

More pictures to come when it's all done! Pin It

3 comments:

Erin said...

i LOVE your blog. such creative and amazing ideas--you are inspiring me for when I move in July!

Heidi Perez said...

Ahhhh, lovely. I've been waiting for these pictures!

Kimberellie said...

Oh, I like YOUR mirror better...truly! But LOVELY! What a great bathroom makeover! I think I need to makeover my bathroom now!