Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baby Bubble Skirt and Triple Rose Onesie

Earlier this year, a few of my neighbors got together for a picture of our babies.  We thought it would be fun to get a photo of all the babies that were born just last year in our little neighborhood. All FIFTEEN of them.


My boy is #7 from the left.
So now you know we have a lot of babies around here. Which means a lot of baby showers. Which means a lot of baby gifts. 
For the baby shower this week, I made an elastic waist bubble skirt and coordinating satin rosette onesie. I used this same fabric a while back to make this pillowcase top for my baby Ava. And now here it is again on this skirt.




I love tiny little baby clothes. 

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks nice.
Do you also have a pattern for the bubble skirt? I would love to make one