Monday, August 4, 2008

Goodbye Woodland Hills

It's with mixed emotions that we say goodbye to our Woodland Hills home. The move was necessary due to loooong commutes and high gas prices, but there is nowhere I'd rather live (in Utah). Beautiful green surroundings, deer and turkeys meandering through the yard (and eating my flowerbeds...grrr), down-to-earth neighbors who are friendly and kind, spacious lots (houses not all crammed together), park next door. We will really really miss that house and neighborhood. We hope to someday return, when work obligations allow it.
Sniff.



The great room (I still need tables). sniff.

The kitchen. sniff.

The master bathroom. sniff.

The living room. sniff.
Farewell. Pin It

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So your house finally sold? I'm sure you are excited about that, but yes... I'm sure you are sad to see it go.