Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's Aliiiiiiive!

Ok, so this is a little random--maybe a lot random. But I have this vine plant at home that really has a personality. It moves around quite a bit. It reaches out to the blinds and wraps itself around them. It reaches over to the TV and likes to wrap around it too (see below). And then all of a sudden, it grew a bunch of flowers! I never would have guessed it was a flowering vine!

See here, how it is reaching a tentacle over to the blinds, beginning to crawl up?



And here, see these holes in the side of my flat panel TV? The plant reached over and grew into the hole. I tried to pull it out, but it was far enough in there that it just broke off inside. So now I keep a closer eye on it and move it when it starts heading that direction.

Pin It

No comments: