Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bibs, Binkies, and Onesies

Here's what I've been up to lately. Making some bibs for my friend L for her little Murphy to wear. She picked some darling fabrics (more to come later this week). This one has little cowboys and lassoes, with brown courderoy on the back side. This one is also a little narrower than the others because of the way the fabric shrunk, but still wide enough.
I also made a couple binkie clips for my baby. I only have pictures of this one so far. I used suspender clips from the fabric store and Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, with a velcro closure.And one more applique onesie. For this flower I used the Sizzix Bigshot die cutting machine to cut it out, which took about 3 seconds. Gotta love that.
Pin It

1 comment:

TODD + ANNIE said...

I want I want!! So cute, all of it. I love those bibs, they are so much cuter than anything I have seen. I love your creativity!