Friday, June 5, 2009

More Bibs and Burpies

Here are a few more of the bibs and burp cloths I've made for my friend L. After making these for her, I've decided to make some for my own coming baby too, using leftover fabrics from previous projects. So one of these days, there will be even more to see!

These first 2 are chenille backed. It's kind of a ribbed terrycloth, if you aren't familiar. Very functional. This one has a brown and tan polka-dot corduroy back. The slight angle of the photo makes it look a little skewampus, but it's really not. It's symmetrical.
Pin It

3 comments:

jen said...

That owl bib is SO CUTE! I love that fabric! Where did you find it? Congrats on the coming baby!

Christy said...

Thanks so much! I got the fabrics at Material Girls, which is on 106000 S. and Redwood Rd. just a little south and east of the Cafe Rio. Tons of darling fabrics there!

The Tregeagles said...

I love this bib more than anything.
E.Tregeagle