Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Alexander Tote/Diaper Bag

So here is the finished product. This bag was a lot of work, but I think it turned out great. Anything with zippers just takes me longer for some reason, not to mention creating a new pattern.
So this bag features a split pocket on the outside front, and 2 end pockets on both ends. There is a large inside pocket with a velcro tab closure, and a zipper along the top to hide all that mess you've got inside. Made with chocolate brown polka-dot strap and red lining and sides and base. This is a very functional bag. I'll be selling this one at the Cranberry Farms Boutique in 2 weeks. If it doesn't sell there, I'll put it on Etsy.








Pin It

2 comments:

Julee said...

Super cute! I'm sure people will love it!

Shanan said...

You are quite the creator. I'm very impressed with your abilities to come up with patterns and put things together.