Saturday, September 20, 2008

Garden Party Purse

Here's the finished purse I showed a teaser for earlier in the week. Lined with a buttery yellow colored interior. I actually used a pattern for this one, though it was a pretty shoddy pattern. I'll be selling this one at the Cranberry Farms Boutique next weekend (more info on that to come).

Here you can see the side panel:
Here you can see the pleating in the front and back. Oh I should have probably taken a photo of the back, huh? Oh well.
Pin It

2 comments:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

okay this is the cutest thing ever. I need one. You should teach me how to make it and I can bring my sewing skills back from the dead.

p.s. love your new name title at the top thing..

Christy said...

Oh I'm sure you could out-sew me! And I bet you would make amazing stuff!