Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekly Recipe: Chicken Bundles


This is a pretty simple recipe, and I've added a few things to it that I think make it better.

Chicken Bundles

2/3 c stuffing mix
2 3oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
4 T butter, soft
pepper to taste
2 c cubed chicken, cooked
1/2 c drained mushroom pieces
1/2 c frozen broccoli or chopped spinach, thawed and drained
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
6 T butter, melted

Set aside melted butter and stuffing mix and crescent rolls. Mix all other ingredients. Roll out crescent rolls and fill with chicken mixture, and close up. Roll in butter and stuffing mix. Cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

As you can see, I didn't roll all of mine in the stuffing mix. No particular reason why.
Pin It

1 comment:

Patti said...

Those look yummy. PS I love the skirt you made! Mom told me it was pretty complex. She told me that when she was helping me make the shirt I'm working on that I probably would have destroyed without her help. :) Thank goodness for Mom.