Monday, April 11, 2011

Painted Frames

I've been spray painting a lot lately.
I like to have a family calendar out where all can see it so that we can more easily coordinate our schedules (all 3 of us, you know). And to remind me when bills are due. And you just always need a corkboard for miscellaneous items. What I really want is this, but I just can't bring myself to spend the $160 to get what I want. So in the mean time, this will have to do. A thrifted frame ($3) painted blue, and a new frame ($2) painted green. I wish I'd seen the green frame sooner, I would have just bought 2 of them. But my white board won't fill the opening now. But not too shabby for $5, right? And they go nicely with my Orla Keily tablecloth.

By the way, I got the green frame (originally white) at Tai Pan Trading on clearance. What a deal! Pin It

No comments: