Friday, August 22, 2008

Mushroom Mask

This eye mask reminds me of cute little cartoon mushrooms, red with white polka dots. And a loverly turquoise on the reverse side. Both sides are satin so it can be used with either gently hugging your face. Nice and comfy, elastic band to wrap around the ol' noggin. Sweet dreams.
I'm planning on selling these for $8.

I like making these because they are quick and require a small amount of fabric, so they are fun to do.




Oh and an update on the Etsy shop. It's pretty much ready to go, but I'm going to wait until we get the banner and text in before linking you there. Hopefully it will be done this weekend. Pin It

3 comments:

allison said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!

Lauren said...

I like the polka dots! Hey I was looking at your list of cool stuff links and thought you may enjoy Oh Happy Day http://www.jordanferney.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Oh cool, thanks Lauren! I love finding great new sites!